The Chitwan District is one of 75 Districts of Nepal, and is located in the southwestern part of Narayani Zone with Bharatpur, the fifth largest city of Nepal, as its district headquarters. It covers an area of 2,218 km2 (856 sq mi), and in 2011 had a population of 579,984 (279,087 male and 300,897 female) people. A visit to Nepal stays fragmented without seeing the excellence of the Terai and Chitwan is the best place to go. Chitwan is one of the few remaining undisturbed vestiges of the Terai region, which formerly extended over the foothills of Nepal. The Chitwan National Park, built up in 1973, gives an awesome natural life with its rich varied vegetation. Chitwan is just 150m, over the ocean level. The place gets hot from March-June, with peak temperatures achieving 43°C in the shade.
Chitwan Wildlfe Tour is one of the best wildlife tours in Asia. Covering the area of 932 sq. km, Chitwan National Park is situated in the subtropical lowlands of the inner south Terai Region. It is Nepal’s first national park which belongs to UNESCO World Heritage Site. With its lavish woods and intriguing fauna which incorporate the rare one horned rhino, the Royal Bengal tiger, crocodiles, elephants, deer and more than four-hundred types of birds, the Chitwan National Park offers one of the finest wildlife experiences in Asia. The jungle safari tour in Chitwan National Park is the best option for a luxurious and exciting vacation for every traveler. Chitwan offers a wide range of adventures such as elephant bathing, bird watching, sunset view from Rapti River, Elephant Safari, Jungle walk, Canoeing, visit to Elephant breeding centre and so forth.
DAY 01: ARRIVE CHITWAN
DAY 02: SAFARI ACTIVITIES
DAY 03: SAFARI ACTIVITIES AND DEPART
Day 01: Kathmandu-Sauraha
– Drive early at 7:00 a.m. from Kathmandu to Sauraha Arrival: upon arrival hotel staff will pick you up and transfer to the hotel.
– Served with welcome drinks, relax and check-in lunch.
– Program briefing and know your jungle guide -Sight-seeing of Tharu village with river side sunset.
– End of the day with Tharu Cultural Dance and Dinner.
– Wake up call, Served Breakfast.
– Canoeing, nature walk & elephant breeding center.
– Elephant bathing, Lunch and relax at the resort.
– Elephant back jungle safari.
– Relax and dinner in the evening at the resort can join for the campfire.
Day 3 :
– Wake up call, Served with breakfast.
– Bird watching and departure.
Package Tariff is subject to applicable tax as per rule.
The packages include:
– Accommodation(twin sharing basis) in clean, comfortable deluxe rooms, with private balcony and air conditioning.
– All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) .
– All entrance and National Park fees.
– All activities as Mentioned Pick up and drop from Bus park by Hotel’ vehicle.
– All Sightseeing activities on private vehicle.
– The packages does not include Personal insurance of any kind.
– Personal consumption of alcohol and beverages.
– Children and extra beds.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private tourist vehicle
- All your standard meals during the tour (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Highest available standard lodges and guesthouses accommodation during the tour
- English-speaking tour guide and trekking guide
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests.)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Entry fees for all monuments, parks, temples and monasteries mentioned in the itinerary
- All surface transfer required in sightseeing tour
- National Park permits
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on the second last day
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa;
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks