The Chitwan District is one of 75 Districts of Nepal, and is located in the southwestern part of Narayani Zone with Bharatpur, the fifth largest city of Nepal, as its district headquarters. It covers an area of 2,218 km2 (856 sq mi), and in 2011 had a population of 579,984 (279,087 male and 300,897 female) people. A visit to Nepal stays fragmented without seeing the excellence of the Terai and Chitwan is the best place to go. Chitwan is one of the few remaining undisturbed vestiges of the Terai region, which formerly extended over the foothills of Nepal. The Chitwan National Park, built up in 1973, gives an awesome natural life with its rich varied vegetation. Chitwan is just 150m, over the ocean level. The place gets hot from March-June, with peak temperatures achieving 43°C in the shade.
13.00 hrs. Lunch
1500 hrs. Briefing on elephant safari & bathing.
1600 hrs. Elephant safari (Approx. 2 hours)
1900 hrs. Tharu dance or culture show program
2000 hrs. Dinner
Day 02:Full Day Chitwan Tour Excursion
05.30 hrs: Wake up call
06.00 hrs: Tea / Coffee followed by Nature walk for Birdwatching
07.30 hrs: Breakfast
08.30 hrs: Canoe ride along with Elephant breeding center
13.00 hrs: Lunch
15.00 hrs: Visit to National Park visitor center (Information about the Park)
16.00 hrs: Village tour to a near by ethnic Tharu village by ox cart.
19.00 hrs: Slides presentation about the flora & fauna of the National Park
20.00 hrs: Dinner
Day 03:Chitwan to Kathmandu
07.00 hrs: Wake up call
07.30 hrs: Breakfast
- 09.30 hrs: Departure.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private tourist vehicle
- All your standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Highest available standard lodges and guesthouses accommodation during the trek
- English-speaking tour guide and trekking guide
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests.)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Entry fees for all monuments, parks, temples and monasteries mentioned in the itinerary
- All surface transfer required in sightseeing tour
- National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on the second last day
All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa;
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks
- Personal trekking Equipment (You can hire sleeping bag and down jacket from us at USD 25 per item for the duration of the trek.)
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected.)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section