Gosaikunda Pilgrimage Trek is the shortest Pilgrimage Trek in Langtang region which begins and ends at Dhunche. Ten thousands of devotees make a pilgrimage trek to Gosaikunda Lake every year on the full moon day of July/August to take a holy bath on this frozen alpine lake. En-route, you can get widely inclusive points of view of different Himalayas like Langtang Lirung, Jugal, Ganesh, Manaslu, Gaurishankar, Dorje Lakpa and so forth. Also, Langtang locale’s common and social contrasts can attract anyone’s eyes. A couple streams, cold masses, lakes, suspension ranges, forests, Tamang towns and their social orders, functions and traditions can be found in the course.Gosaikunda Lake is situated at an altitude 4,380 m (14,370 ft) in the Rasuwa District with a surface of 13.8 ha (34 acres). The lake melts and sips down to form the Trishuli River. Then the lake remains frozen for six months in winter October to June.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Dhunche
Day 04: Dhunche to Sing Gompa
Day 05: Sing Gompa to Laurebinayak
Day 06: Laurebinayak to Gosainkunda
Day 07: Explore around Gosainkunda
Day 08: Trek to Ghopte/Thadepati
Day 09: Trek to Kutumsang
Day 10: Trek to Chisapani
Day 11: Trek to Sundarijal and drive to Kathamndu
Day 12: Depart Kathmandu
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, one of our delegates will pick you up and escort you to your designated hotel. In the hotel, you will be briefed about the further plans of the trek.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
After breakfast, we will be visiting UNESCO recorded world heritage sites such as Kathmandu Durbar Square, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath (monkey temple), and Pashupatinath in Kathmandu Valley the entire day. Stay overnight in Hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Dhunche
Today, you will be headed to Syabru Besi, which is 120km far from Kathmandu. The drive will approximately take 8 – 9 hours. To reach Dhunche, Pasang Lamu Highway will be taken. En-route, you will encounter the perspectives of Annapurna, Langtang, Gaurishankar, Ganesh and Manaslu and many other mountains.
Day 04: Dhunche to Sing Gompa
The trail to Sing Gompa moves up and down through timberlands of Oaks, Firs and Rhododendrons and a stream. The trail proceeds over the leader of a moment valley, Sing Gompa, which is the primary fascination at Chandan Bari. Sing Gompa has a few hotels and a little cheddar manufacturing plant.
Day 05: Sing Gompa to Gosainkunda
Today, we will climb an edge to get into the Gosainkunda trail. As the trail climbs, exceptional perspectives crosswise over Langtang valley to Langtang Lirung and Himalchuli, Ganesh Himal and Manaslu can be watched. In the long run the trail will drop from the edge to the three lakes:Saraswati Kund, Bhairab Kund and Gosainkunda.
Day 06: Explore around Gosainkunda
Today you will spend the entire day exploring the lake. The lake is arranged at a tallness of 4380m from the sea level and covers a scope of four square miles. As said some time recently, various Hindus and Buddhists appreciate the colossal festival that occurs in summer.
Day 07: Trek to Ghopte/Thadepati
On this day of the trek, we will enter Helambu region, which is acclaimed for its rich Sherpa culture and traditions. We will pass a couple of lakes in transit and the view from Lauribina pass is amazing. We will then make move for two and half-hours to get the chance to best and again we will wander down to Phedi for lunch. Another short climb will take us to the last objective of the day, i.e., Thadepati.
Day 08: Trek to Kutumsang
From Tharepati there are two trails, one that prompts to Melamchi Bazaar and the other that leads to Kutumsang. Taking after the later course, we will walk around the unsettled areas to Kutumsang. Customarily the trek goes down to Mangengoth for lunch from where we ought to make soak to Kutumsang.
Day 09: Trek to Chisapani
Today, we will leave for Chisapani. A walk around three hours through forests, delightful inclines and a Tamang town will take you to Chisapani.
Day 10: Trek to Sundarijal and drive to Kathamndu
Today we will trek up to Sundarijal and after that you will be headed to Kathmandu, which takes around one hour from Sundarijal. While in transit to Sundarijal, you will go through Shivapuri National Park where you can see assortments of verdure fauna notwithstanding the excellent perspective of Kathmandu valley and terraced farmlands.
Day 11: Depart Kathmandu
After checking out of the hotel, our representative will take you to the international airport for your flight home. If you want to continue your stay in Nepal for short tours i.e. National parks, rafting, mountain biking, hiking, etc., please do let us know. We will be proudly serving your needs.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private tourist vehicle
- All your standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Highest available standard lodges and guesthouses accommodation during the trek
- English-speaking tour guide and trekking guide
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests.)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Entry fees for all monuments, parks, temples and monasteries mentioned in the itinerary
- All surface transfer required in sightseeing tour
- National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on the second last day
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa;
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks
- Personal trekking Equipment (You can hire sleeping bag and down jacket from us at USD 25 per item for the duration of the trek.)
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected.)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section