Lumbini, the origination of Lord Buddha, is a standout amongst the most popular goals for more than one million Buddhists. It doesn’t mean it is prominent for Buddhists only, but additionally prevalent for any individual looking for peace and tranquility in life. The Lumbini is one of the ten world destinations for religious journey, the source of world peace and doubtlessly one of the places to be visited by in your lifetime.
- Day 01 : Arrival Kathmandu
- Day 02 : Kathmandu sightseeing
- Day 03 : Drive to Pokhara
- Day 04 : Drive to Sarangkot
- Day 05 : Drive to Lumbini.
- Day 06 : Sight-seeing
- Day 07 : Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 08 : DEPARTURE.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private tourist vehicle
- All your standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Highest available standard lodges and guesthouses accommodation during the trek
- English-speaking tour guide and trekking guide
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests.)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Entry fees for all monuments, parks, temples and monasteries mentioned in the itinerary
- All surface transfer required in sightseeing tour
- National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on the second last day
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges