Known as an Adventure and Leisure City, Pokhara is the second biggest visitor center in Nepal after Kathmandu. Pokhara is heaven on earth and is famous as city of Lakes. Pokhara brings you with a numerous thrilling adventures such as trekking, boating, hiking, pony rides, paragliding, bungy jumping and so forth. It takes around 6 hours drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara city which is further associated with a large portion of the urban communities of Nepal. However, flights from Kathmandu to Pokhara are the quickest and simple alongside beautiful way to reach Pokhara. The major attractions of Pokhara City are as follows:
- Boating at Phewa Lake
- Barahi Temple
- Devi’s Fall
- The Old Bazar + Bindyabasini Temple
- Gupteshor Mahadev Cave
- Seti Gandaki Gorge
- Regional mountain museum
- Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. Sightseeing around Kathmandu Durbar square for the rest of the and finally have dinner, stay overnight in luxurious hotel of Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Fly/car/ tourist coach drive to Pokhara and transfer to hotel. Leisure walk as well as boating along Phewa lake and have dinner, stay overnight at lakeside of Pokhara.
- Day 03: Sightseeing in Pokhara valley including Barahi Temple, Devi’s Fall, the Old Bazar, Bindyabasini Temple, Gupteshor Mahadev Cave, Seti Gandaki Gorge, Regional mountain museum and stay overnight at the hotel in Sarangkot.;
- Day 04: Sunrise and Mountain View from Sarangkot hill from 1600m. Lunch at lake side and sightseeing to Hemja Tibetan Refugee camp and then visit depressed bard communities in Hemja.
- Day 05: Visit the “world Peace Stupa” Lunch at lakeside and fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 06: Departure from Kathmandu Airport.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private tourist vehicle
- All your standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Highest available standard lodges and guesthouses accommodation during the trek
- English-speaking tour guide and trekking guide
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests.)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Entry fees for all monuments, parks, temples and monasteries mentioned in the itinerary
- All surface transfer required in sightseeing tour
- National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on the second last day
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges