Nepal Travel Guide
What do I need to obtain Nepal visa?
- A valid passport (The passport should have validity of at least six months)
- You should fill the application form for visa available at airport or immigration entry points.
- Two passport size photos
- Visa fees which should be paid in cash.
How much do I need to pay for Nepal Visa?
- USD 25 or equivalent convertible currency for 15 days.
- USD 40 or equivalent convertible currency for 30 days.
- USD 100 or equivalent convertible currency for 90 days.
- For the tourist of SAARC nationals, free visa up to 30 days. For chinese nationals, free 30 days tourist visa for the first time visit of every fiscal year.
- Visa is not required for Indian nationals. However, if they enter Nepal via air, they will have to show a valid identification certificate (passport/ citizenship certificate). The children under the age of 10 do not need to show identification certificate.
From where can I get into Nepal?
- You Can Arrive Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu From Any of The Following Places Flying Following Airliners:
|Airliner||Origin/Transit||No. Of Flights|
|Emirates/Fly Dubai||USA ,Europe/Dubai||Everyday|
|Spice Jet||Main Indian Cities||Everyday|
|Gulf Air||USA ,Europe/Muscat/Abu Dabi||Everyday|
|Quatar Air||USA ,Europe/Doha||Everyday|
|Indian Airine||USA ,Europe/Major Indian Cities||Everyday|
|Jet Airways||USA ,Europe/Major Indian Cities||Everyday|
|Turkish Airways||USA ,Europe/Istanbul||Everyday|
|Air India||USA ,Europe/Major Indian Cities||Everyday|
|Air China||All Chinese Cities/Chengdu/Lhasa||Everyday|
|Ethiad Airways||USA ,Europe/UAE||Everyday|
|Druk Air||Paro||Wed, Fri, Sun | Mon, Thu, Sat|
|GMG Airlines||Dhaka||Tue, Thu, Sun|
|Korean air||Seoul||3 Times a Week|
If you are travelling to India or China and want to come to Nepal by overland transport you can choose following Immigration points to enter Nepal:
- Eastern Nepal – Kakarvitta, Jhapa
- Central Nepal – Birjung, Parsa
- Northern Border – Kodari, Sindhupalchowk ( closed after big earthquaqe in 2015)
- Northen Border – Kerung , Rasuwa
- Western – Rupandehi (Belhiya, Bhairahawa)
- Mid-western – Banke (Jamuna, Nepalgunj)
- Far western – Kailali (Mohana, Dhangadhi) / Kanchanpur (Gaddachauki, Mahendranagar)